Wednesday, January 28, 2009

사골 만두국- Ox bone soup with Kimchi Mandoo

This is suppose to be a blog about my adventures in Seoul including shopping, sightseeing, and eating but it just turned into Kelly's eating adventure. I seem to only eat and not do anything else... I shop sometimes but I think I definitely do eating more than any other activity. I'm always hungry and it's gotten worse since I got to Korea. It's just that there are endless list of famous restaurants and dishes and for the sake of my blog, I have to try new food and restaurants~ OK, it's my excuse trying to justify all the eating but there are really good Korean food here and CHEAP!

This restaurant that I visited recently near KU is famous for its jajang-udon and Mandoo soup. Most of its dishes are about $3 with all you can eat rice and banchan (side dishes).


See! Jajang udon is only 3000 won or $2.50!
All you can eat banchan! They had kimchi, kaktugi (radish kimchi) and takuan
I had the ox bone soup with kimchi mandoo, or is it kimchi mandoo ox bone soup? I don't know but I think you get the picture, right? The soup was so rich in flavor and I loved the egg & nori flakes on top!

No comments: