Friday, January 30, 2009

Buddha's Belly in Itaewon- Thai Restaurant

I love Thai food but this was the first time visiting a Thai Restaurant since I moved to Seoul. I guess I got too carried away with the Korean food and been neglecting other cuisines. So anyway, I had high expectations for this place but Buddha's Belly did not disappoint me. I was nicely surprised by its modern interior and some people called this place a New Yorkish Thai restaurant in Itaewon. It has pretty good reviews and I definitely liked the food. The staff were friendly and spoke English, which was a nice change.

Spring Roll- (orchid not edible ^^)
Papaya Salad
Green Curry (one of my favorites)
I don't know what this one is called...
Pad Thai
Do you think my pictures are too dark? I don't like to use flash because it flushes out the color of the food but I don't know how to improve my food shots... any tip anyone?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yabaine meccha umaso~dane. soul wa ippai oishi restaurant atte iine!! tabesuginiwa chuui shitene!!

Kelly Belly =9 said...

mo osoiyo~ mainichi tabesugiteruyo~ yabai!!

吉道 Giuseppe said...

hey~
Youy could download Picasa for free. It's a photo editing program that's a lot simpler than photoshop. It's easy to lighten images and many other effect. I see you posted this almost a year ago, so maybe you found something already... here is the website anyway:

http://picasa.google.com/

enjoy! ^^