Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My favorite song for Feb 2009

Currently there are two songs that I am constantly humming... Love 119 by K.Will feat. MC Mong and Big Bang's 붉은 노을 (Red Sunset). These two songs are on continuous replay on my ipod. When I like a song, I listen to it over and over again until I get sick of it but I don't think this will ever happen to these songs.

K.Will & MC Mong's Love 119.
Apparently MC Mong wrote this song after breaking up with his girlfriend of 3 years. He sings about how his love for her is still strong even after time and no one can replace her. 왜 이렇게 가슴이 아프지? 멜로디는 밝지만 가사는 너무 슬픈... 이런 사랑해본 사람만 알 수 있는 그 아픔과 간절함. 아휴~ I totally feel what he's expressing through his music which made my heart ache even more. Only those whose been through this pain can feel the desperate yearning hidden behind the cheerful melody...


The part that I sing over & over ^^:
사랑해 세월이 지나도 널 사랑해
세상이 변한 데도
다른 누구도 널 대신 할 수 없어 너도 알고 있잖아
내 사랑은 단 하루도 못 쉬어
너 없이 나 한 순간도 못 살아
니가 있어야만 난 숨을 쉬어
영원히 언제까지나 사랑해

Big Bang's 붉은 노을 Red Sunset.
I loooooove Big Bang. I know I'm too old to love teen idol groups but how can you not? I especially like T.O.P. He's so cute and sexy! Whew~ OK, that's enough of my infatuation with the most beautiful guy on earth... Now, with the song, this is a remake of an oldie but a goodie from 1988, sung by Lee, Moon Sae. His songs are really good but I forgot how good they were... until Big Bang reminded me. Aren't they wonderful?


The part that I sing over & over ^^:
난 너를 사랑해 (u-hu I love you girl)
이 세상은 너 뿐이야 (whole in the world)
소리쳐 부르지만
저 대답 없는 노을만 붉게 타는데
아름다웠던 그대 모습을
이젠 볼 순 없겠지만
후횐 없어 그저 바라볼 수 있게 붉게 타주오

1 comment:

Myong Choi said...

Don't worry about being too old to like the idol groups. Although I'm embarrassed to admit it, I'm a 삼촌팬 of 원걸 and 소시.

There...I said it! ^^