Monday, June 15, 2009

Thunder Burger-Itaewon

I'm on a roll with the burger joints. I'm not sure if you remember my older post with my favorite chicken place, Thunder Chicken? Well, I found a burger place called Thunder Burger. Apparently thunder is a popular name for restaurants. I found out about this place through some of the blogs that I follow and it made it to someone's best burgers in Seoul list so I figured it would be worth a try to give it a taste.
Thunder Burger in Itaewon. Itaewon is known to have lots of foreigners and food that is more eclectic than other parts of Seoul.

Menu- On the pricey side with most of the set menu costing over 10,000 won or (8bucks). I guess it's not that bad in U.S. standards but this is expensive for Korea! I ordered Spicy burger set and my friend order mushroom burger. Mine cost 11,000 won. ouch!
interior of the restaurant... more sitting on the street... I forgot to get a picture of that...oops...

they cut the burger in half for you here... easier to eat for sure and share your burger with your friends ^^

The burger on the left is the spicy burger and the one on the right is the mushroom burger. My burger was so dry, and not spicy at all. NOT RECOMMENDED! but the mushroom burger was pretty good I say. ^^ But they were both on the small side. For 11000 Won, they need to beef up their burgers!

But the french fries were good and the drink was refillable. I got like 3-4 refills. Gotta get my money's worth somewhere! So my overall ranking for this place is.... B-?

No comments: