Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My favorite chicken place- Thunder Chicken

Introducing my favorite chicken place in my neighborhood. Thunder Chicken or in Korean 썬더 치킨 pronounced Sunder chikin. The sign says fresh chicken and drink but it's not really fresh chicken. It's fried. I think they were trying to say their chicken is freshly fried. One of those often seen funny translation moment in Seoul. ^^
I've tried many chicken places in our neighborhood but this place has the crispiest and tastiest chicken. 8 pieces of chicken for 7000won ($5). What a bargain! And the reason why it's so good...they fry it again when you order so it comes out super crispy. Yummmm...
A close up of the drumstick... my favorite part.
Yum yum

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you listen to Bump of Chicken while eating Thunder Chicken?

Unknown said...

ohhhhh that looks soooooo good!

Unknown said...

this is my favorite chicken place too. it's better than fried chicken in the south! :P

Unknown said...

i dont know if its better than southern chicken....thats quite a bold claim.

Unknown said...

ok it is better than the south.